Monday, September 20, 2010

Necklaces

"My inspiration
"The first piece made of the collection. Whilst designing this piece, I had in mind an
outfit with possibly a plunging neckline to be paired with this antique inspired
necklace with unique teardrop pieces.
Code: N040
Length: Approx. 15cm
"My Inspiration"
Moulin Rouge. A stylish musical about a poet who falls for a beautiful courtesan whom a jealous duke then covets. A double layer piece with a 'Moulin Rouge' charm and a baby pink flower with purple swarovski.
Code: N038
"My inspiration"
Apple Green Turquoise. A rare gem & ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue.
Code: N042
"My Inspiration"
This piece is rather unusual, or rather very 'me' as I made the inner layer un-symmetrical. =) I particularly like the piece of sakura for its bright pink which makes it rather fluorescent accompanied by pieces of pink-purple swarovski's. Its 2nd layer features a lil' angelfairy, making it a whimsical piece.
Necklace
Code:
N037
"My Inspiration"
PARIS
, a city of love & romance translated in this simple piece.

Necklace
Code:
N045

"My Inspiration"
I'm starting to go nuts with Buttons!. It's so fun experimenting with them & it took me forever to mix & match buttons that I thought would fit each other nicely. =) In this piece, I chose 4 types of buttons. 2 types of gold (textured & plain) & 2 types of sweet baby pink (small with crystal stud & big with watermark design) - Looking at its result gives me a slight 'high' - Love that it looks so chic for the go-getter girl!
Necklace
.:The fashionista making her statement:.
Code: N031

Necklace
Code: N036
"My Inspiration"

I just love flowers! Can't get enough of it. =) This dark-deep maroon rose was an eye catcher for me when I was deciding to purchase it. It being a flower, delicate and feminine, I decided to make this piece to feature its beauty. Adorned with lil' pieces of black swarovski, it was another of my favourite piece. So much that I made a piece for myself too. A keeper this one!
Necklace
Code: N034
"My Inspiration"

My love for italian jewellery transpired into this unique classic design combined with feminity and playful elegance. The gleam of 14k gold filled chain coupled with 14k beads blend with the soft beads of swarovski, gracefully highlights the soft intensity of the cherry quartz. A timeless beauty.

Necklace
Code: N027

Necklace
Code: N028

Necklace
Code: N026

Necklace
Code: N013

Necklace
Code:
N011


Necklace
Code: N007

Necklace
Code: N005

Necklace
Code:
N002

No comments:

Post a Comment